- What are your gifts/talents/strengths? What activities lead to a feeling of competence?
- Do you use/access these gifts/talents/strengths almost every day?
- Do you like where you are headed (with life)?
- Do you feel needed and/or feel that you are making a difference in the world & in the lives of others?
- If you answered no to questions 2, 3 or 4 - how can you change this? What can you do to make sure you feel competent everyday? What do you need to change in your life (or about yourself) so you are proud of where you are headed?
- What and/or who is so important to you that you would risk your life for? What do you want to take with you when you leave this earth? (Relationships: People? God?)
- How are those relationships currently? How is your relationship with God? Are you satisfied where they are at, or are there people you wish you treated better or spent more quality time with?
- Make a list of the little things in life that you enjoy...how long has it been since you've done some of these things?
- Make a list of your dreams and dreams God has given you...are you doing anything about them? Have you made short and long term goals to reach these dreams?
- What are you passionate about? What really gets you going? How often do you do these things?
- Are you enjoying life right now? Do you make time to relax and laugh? Or are you too caught up with the things and tasks of this life that you have forgotten to sit back and enjoy?
- If you could change one thing about your life right now, what would it be? Is there anything you can do to change it?
- Are you serving God? Would you like to serve Him better? How could you do this-be specific and realistic?
Take time to reflect on these questions...but don't just think - DO! Take action! You don't want to be one of those people who looks back on their life and realizes that they could have done so much more.